Is this for real? (nsv?!)

So I realized today that changing to this WOE has cured/healed/reversed the trigger finger in my pinky completely. There is no pain, no stickiness, nothing anymore in this digit! I knew my inflammation was better soon after starting because it was hurting less, but I did not expect this!
O.o

(Susan) #2

That is awesome, Missi!! Keto is an amazing WOE with all sorts of hidden wonders. I am so happy for you, how nice =).

(MavisArthur) #3

It’s for a for real NSV.

My trigger fingers healing has taken more than a year but it’s all gone now. Prior to Keto the only treatments offered were steroid injections, usually temporary and limited to two. If the trigger finger returned (it did) then surgery was the only other option.

The hand clinic I went to was a busy place and lots of people were scheduling surgery.

Thanks Keto!!!

(Andi loves space, bacon and fasting. ) #4

I have a friend who underwent a grueling surgery and recovery for trigger finger. It seems that every day I learn of a new plague that can be cured simply by cutting out grains and sugar! I’m very happy that you are no longer feeling the effects of your trigger finger. KCKO

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #5

…and Missi, imagine this… I’ve had Fibromyalgia for 32 years. Nobody knows about random aches and pains (with no good reason or explanation) better than I do, except other folks with Fibromyalgia !
So to answer your question, Yep ! Its for real alright ! I’m having so fewer Fibro aches and pains, its just incredible :slight_smile:

I had trigger thumb release a couple years ago because it started and then completely became immobilized in less than two months; I basically had no time to try cortisone shots. This trigger finger lingered and lingered for well over 2 years so this is awesome. @FishChris I’ve got fibro as well, and I’ve noticed fewer overall fibro aches and pains. I did start taking celebrex and lyrica this year, but that wasn’t until after I’d been on keto three months and it seemed that it’d done all it could do for the pain. I do hold out hope that as my weight continues to lower and my diabetes improves, that possibly the fibro issues will as well. I’m glad to know it’s not my imagination and that others have had these results too. It’s so cool :slight_smile:

(traci simpson) #7

Congrats, I have TF in both hands. Had surgery on the right hand after 4 years of pain and suffering. I can make a fist and actually snap my fingers again, however, the middle finger on the left hand is still very painful. I don’t want surgery as it took way too long for it to heal and it’s not even close to “regular”.

(Jill F.) #8

I believe it! I have had far less aches and pains since keto. In fact I overdid carbs yesterday and I am feeling it today.