Is feeding my carb eating family high fat foods bad for them?

I should add my husband is not doing Keto. He is more low carb. He has no metabolic issues. He was on his way to them but totally changed his health around by sticking to 40/50 carbs a day and exercising.

(Morley Knight ) #22

I actually mentioned this to my wife, two nights ago, wondering about the end results. She has fell in love with fat head pizza but uses bbq sauce on it. I told her it wasn’t a good combo.

(glen babicci) #23

I agree with most of the above, 1 thing to remember is that you are cooking and buying so you can get healthy food eg healthy fats which is a bonus to stop inflammation. ie grass fed meat, pasture raised eggs, coconut oil, real butter most that is better than normal diet.
You can’t make their decisions for them, but you can set the example of being healthy and eventual having more energy etc.

(Guardian of the bacon) #24

Carlshead crust rolled very thin and baked makes a very nice cracker. You can season it with garlic or various other spices to change things up. I use a rotary pizza cutter to make cracker size pieces immediately after removing from the oven. It crisps up nicely when cooled.

You can also make nice crisps with grated parmesean (not the canned stuff) TBS size piles on parchment paper in the microwave on high for 30 seconds

I actually made some crackers yesterday out of carlshead dough. It was a smash!