Interesting Video from S Baker

on reversal of grey hair.

huh…heck I never saw this video. never heard any one talk about hair on carnivore truly…reversal of gray? So I found it very interesting. Short vid.

Plus he chats about White Oaks farm. A quick blurb about how they are not only showing animal farming can be environmentally friendly, but ways to make it environmentally negative. It was a shout out type thing, not a lot of info on that part.

eh, just something to watch and chat about. just some new carnivore info for me so I thought I’d share it.

I color my hair blond. Never had a ton of gray being 58 now but not sure on how much I do have cause I never let it go far before I color it again LOL Just hit me as a fun vid. to watch.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=carnivore+diet+youtube&view=detail&mid=8BA6638139D60697EE8C8BA6638139D60697EE8C&FORM=VIRE

(Bob M) #2

If you want more about White Oaks Farm:

https://www.peak-human.com/post/gabe-brown-on-the-little-known-truth-about-cows-crops-the-environment-and-our-future

When I received my first order from White Oaks Farm they included a large envelope full of fascinating info about their farming, the environment, and more.

US Wellness Meats (John Wood) is located in Missouri and I live several hours away from their farms. We had so much rain (flooding) last spring that the Noah/Ark jokes were plentiful. John Wood (and the other Missouri farmers who provide the meats for the company) farm in a similar fashion to White Oaks. John was explaining in an interview that his topsoil was in excellent shape even after ALL the rains we got last spring.

I mention those two companies but there are other farmers out there trying to do the same. I love supporting them. :smile:

(Bob M) #4

The guy from White Oaks farm said his soil can withstand some incredible rainfall per minute. They had to test it artificially, as it’s never actually rained that quickly there. All because of animals. They have 5,000 acres I think. They are also an Alan Savory hub.

Yes, White Oaks is awesome. They have a no waste policy too. You can buy leather earrings and other items made from their own cow hides. Just an amazing company. I wish I lived closer to their place!!

@Fangs I’d love to see some of my gray hair go away! I haven’t noticed that yet, but…this will sound weird, but it seems to me that my hearing has improved which is super nice. All kinds of benefits while eating steaks and bacon. What’s not to love? :smile:

A lot of people say their vision and hearing do improve. It is amazing what benefits people say happens to them. Carnivore actually does give out kinda weird benefits that people in other types of eating don’t usually mention,lol.

very cool your hearing is better. Any and all better we get is a great thing :slight_smile:

(Edith) #9

I feel like my sense of smell has improved.

very cool!! Love it!

for me sense of taste is just over the top clear and concise.
I can taste a sugar granule within an instant.

So funny cause we were out eating and hubby got green beans with his meal and I stole a 1/2 a one and tried it cause he said ‘these were the best green beans he has ever eaten’ and I thought, huh, a stupid green bean he is mooning about?

Sugar. Instant sugar hit. I said they are loaded with sugar, that is why ya like them and he said, no they aren’t…so later I hit up the waitress when she came around and said how are they prepared and she said they put a light mix of sugar, garlic, paprika and like 2 other things and I just smiled from ear to ear at hubby when the first word out of her mouth was sugar! Ahhh, ha I told him, you can’t hide sugar from me ever LOL

I think every single one of our senses open back up on carnivore as life intended. We are sharper. We now have predatory senses in better form to hunt you know HAHA

(Edith) #11

Well… I believe that because sugar is soooooo prevalent in the processed food supply, we just don’t notice sweetness as much. We expect everything to be a little sweet.

Once we eat keto, and I would say it is more so on carnivore, our tastebuds revert back to their natural sensitivity.

Yup, I so so agree

sugar in green beans. omg ya know but you are right. sugar is everywhere in foods we would think would never ‘need’ sugar like ‘a side of green beans’ in a restaurant.

back to natural, I am all for that one!