Interesting article from Perfect Keto supplement maker

keto

(Pri ) #1

(Dameon Welch-Abernathy) #2

He’s not saying ketosis is unhealthy, but the way some people eat to get into ketosis isn’t healthy. I can agree with that.

(Pri ) #3

I agree interesting view point from some one who is selling Keto powder. I like his honesty in his view point.

(bulkbiker) #4

Hmm kind of see his point but…

When he writes things like this

“I would ten times out of ten rather have you eating a diet composed of 90% real food carbs and not have a single ketone in your body than eating a heap of processed junk and showing me little strips of colored paper you peed on that make you feel special.”

He kinda shoots himself in the foot.

Does he include his own product in the “processed junk” pile?

I would find it very hard to be in ketosis eating processed anything apart from cheese… I still reckon that McD’s patties are healthier than 90% carb real foods … certainly for me anyway

One of his things…

“100% grass feed beef isolate protein with only three ingredients: grass fed beef, cocoa powder, stevia. 4 ounces of grass fed beef per scoop. Packed with collagen and gelatin. 30 servings.”

Processed junk or real food?

(Ken) #5

A good example of over emphasis on ketosis rather than a wider understanding of lipolysis.

(Randy) #6

My “Keto Heros” are Stephen Phinney, Sarah Hallberg, Gary Fettke, Tim Noakes, Jason Fung, Nina Teicholz among others.

They all have one thing in common:

Eat. Real. Food.

I’m sure there are some people doing keto eating crap food. But those who are serious, and doing their due diligence, are minimizing these things as best they can.

(Ronald Weaver) #7

I’m afraid that if they’re selling something or wanting you to sign up for something, I just switch off.
Maybe I’m missing something…?
Then again, perhaps not.

I LOVE the comments on the article. Wonderful! “Dr. Kiwi” disappeared real fast hahahaha.