I'm PISSed. Mentally and physically

Can you expound union that? I like to do 1MAD also. So, maybe I should do it differently?

(Adriana) #67

I do bullet proof cocoa, its delicious :grin:

You should listen to the 2KD Megan Ramos podcast on mixing it up. She basically states that it is not best to do OMAD. That some days you should eat 2 , some 1 and others fast. It keeps.your body guessing. I found it informative.

But did you find it works?

When I first started that was my goal…to eat only once a day. But I find that I do not eat enough at that one meal and that by having 2 meals most days and throwing in one a day or sometimes fasting a day or three it does work better for fat loss. Everyone is different but the days I eat sooooo much food I see loss.

Good to know. I’ll go listen to the Podcast you mentioned.

(Running from stupidity) #72

@TamaRan

I wrote WAY too much for a reply in this thread, so I’m creating a thread which I will link to here in a minute. I’m also doing that so people can find it more easily and (most likely) disagree with me/correct me there rather than in here.

(Running from stupidity) #73

Yeah, eat more like I did and gain weight

How do you make it?? What’s the carb count on that?

(Adriana) #76

@That_Fat_Guy In a cup of hot water I mix one tablespoon of cocoa (I like it strong :slightly_smiling_face:), one or two tablespoons of coconut oil, two tablespoons of heavy cream, a little bit of vainilla, nutmeg and cinnamon, sometimes I add a few drops of stevia, sometimes I don’t. I think it must be like 2g of carbs per cup, and it’s super filling.

I also make bulletproof matcha, golden milk, black tea, etcetera, depending on what I have on hand and what I’m craving, the principle is the same: add fat to hot drinks :grin:

Thanks for sharing. I will be trying that out shortly since it’s getting colder here in Ohio