I'm not new, but I am new......AGAIN

(Shelly C) #21

Welcome back Rusty!

(Uwe F Herle) #22

Welcome back. The second time is often moe hard …

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #23

Absolutely it is. I’m eating right but not much happening. But I know it can be normal depending on circumstances.

(Butter Withaspoon) #24

So you’re not hearing angels singing yet :laughing: Only a matter of time!
Keep plugging on Rusty and make sure it’s delicious!

(Allie) #25

You’ll get back to it soon I’m sure @rustyk61, just need to give your body the chance to re-awaken to things :heart:

(Polly) #26

You know this has worked for you in the past. Stick with it and the benefits will come when you least expect them.

So agree with ShortStuff and Polly here, just let the body get back into gear on plan and good things will start to happen :slight_smile: Bet you feel better already tho I hope!

(Robin) #28

I adore your name on here.

** deep curtsy **

(Robin) #31

Just checking in Rusty… to see if you are hanging in there with keto and doing okay.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #32

Well, I’m hanging in there. I’m still below 15g of carbs per day and zero weight loss after 4 weeks.

(Allie) #33

How are you feeling though Rusty? That’s the key thing… :heart:

(Robin) #34

Curious… are your clothes telling a different story than the scales? That was the case for me… eventually the scales confirmed what my clothes and my mirror and my mood had been telling me. Glad you are sticking with it.

(Laurie) #35

Congratulations on sticking with it. Sorry you aren’t seeing the progress you hoped for. I hope you get some good results soon!

What else are you eating? Perhaps you are too heavy on fat?

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #37

Allie, I feel so much better than I did 4 weeks ago. My energy level is off the charts.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #38

Divingtech, my macros are on point but I really feel that my metabolic system is so damaged that It’s just taking extra time.

(Bob M) #39

That could be true.

Although adjusting macros might work too. I personally have found higher protein, lower fat to be better, but I think this is one of those things that can vary between people. And I think over time. I personally think higher fat might be better when starting a low carb/keto diet, and higher protein might be better later in the process, once some of the damage to metabolic health is reversed. I, of course, have no basis in fact for this, only theory.