I'm not half the man I used to be!

(Aarn Farmer) #1

This has been a 3 year long journey. Here’s my pic.

I started in 2014 just not eating sugar, then cut out sugar and grains, then in 2016 went to a ketogenic diet and now I mix in a little Intermittent Fasting with my keto.
I started at 400 lbs in 2014 and this week I finally got down to less than 200 lbs. It’s been absolutely incredible to go through this and watch my body shrink.
I want to thank everyone in this forum. I don’t post much but I’ve been a long time lurker and it’s helped a lot.
If anyone is interested I go into a lot more detail on my blog but these are the main details.

Thanks for everything!

(Tim) #2

Epic! Congrats on saving your life! I’m right there with ya on starting weight. I’m just under 6 weeks deep into this WOE, but it’s going to produce a brand new me! Thanks for sharing and being an inspiration to the rest of us big guys!

(Lauren) #3

:boom::confetti_ball::confetti_ball: Congrats!

(KCKO, KCFO) #4

Awesome result from all your hard work. Congrats and welcome to the rest of your healthy life.

What a transformation! Congratulations on your incredible (and so inspiring) success!!

(Randy) #6

(Cathrine Helle) #7

Oh wow, congratulations on your magnificent results :clap:

(Doug) #8

Right on, Aarn. Truly excellent!

(Wenchie) #9

Amazing! Well done!

(Candace) #10

Amazing! Congratulations!

(Aarn Farmer) #11

Thank you to all the kind words on here. It was a long journey but I wouldn’t trade it for anything.