I'm a Ketosexual

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #1

Humor :-)
(MooBoom) #2

This is a total pisser :rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Bunny) #3

…we can’t help it!

:rofl::slightly_smiling_face::rofl::slightly_smiling_face::joy::slightly_smiling_face::rofl::joy:

(Todd Allen) #4

I’m not sure he’s being 100% honest, perhaps the emotion is genuine but his face is kind of puffy like he is still sneaking too many carbs…

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #5

It can be hard to tell how much of what J.P. says is real, and how much is just for the humour. But I’ve seen him with very little clothing on in some of his videos, and that man has barely 10% body fat. So I’d believe the line about being keto for 15 years.

His humour channel on YouTube is called Awaken with J.P., and some of his stuff will make you laugh out loud. He also has another channel for the serious life advice (he is a professional counselor).

I love JP’s videos! I laugh everytime :slight_smile:

(Susan) #7

Hehe, this is hilarious =).

(Edith) #8

The part about MCT oil had me chuckling. :joy:

JPs great! You never know whats real and whats not with that dude.

(Bunny) #10

That’s what’s so neat about what he does, some times making fun ourselves is what gives us deeper insight into how we think and what we are doing, makes us stronger and happier?

If I were depressed JP is definitely the person I would want sitting across the table from me…lol

If your going to be depressed and/or anxious you might as well have fun doing it…lol

“If you don’t like keto - tell all the sugar-burning people to stop making ketone-burning babies.” LOVE THAT lololol

Have enjoyed his work since his earliest vids… a brilliant comic that has a gift for collapsing unconscious bias and cognitive dissonance. His old time storyteller non-verbals are superb.

Not gone to any of his live performances - but being that he’s a dead ringer for a young Van Morrison - he could totally pull off a legacy concert or at least one song - I assume he can sing and rawrrr and make falsetto sounds just perfectly, on behalf of a higher good. :purple_heart:

(David Jackson) #12

I ain’t keto! I’m experimenting

(David Jackson) #13

Disaster pants