If you still think vegetable oils are safe food, watch this

Sounds like fun.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #22

You first.

Nope, friend.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #24

Do you pine for tree in your diet? Do you think it would help you spruce yourself up? Wood you like to try it?

Hope remains evergreen.

:rofl::rofl:
(Iā€™ll just go and cook myself some bacon, shall I?)

Me a few slices too, thanks.

(Edith) #26

Iā€™m going to go out on a limb and say you are reaching a little with your humor. You may want to branch off in another direction. That may help you get to the root of the matter. I shall leaf you alone now.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #27

Oak-kay, Iā€™ll try to get my ash in gear. :rofl::rofl:

(Edith) #28

Oh donā€™t worry, my bark is worse than my bite. :grinning:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #29

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Stickin' with mammoth) #30

Fir the love of all thatā€™s holey, I donā€™t understand puns. Yew all got me stumped.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #31

I saw what you did there. Cut it out! :rofl::rofl:

I just enjoy such puns, never can participateā€¦

But today I saw the fanciest brand of margarine, butter flavored. The current price of it is like butter on sale was some weeks ago (I canā€™t follow the price of butter anymore, it got out of hand, it does its best to double in a year, it probably will do it. but cat food did it in some weeks)ā€¦ And 1.5 times as much as butter on sale half a year ago.
And itā€™s 3 times as much as lard? Maybe less but I havenā€™t bought lard since several months and prices were very different back then.

Itā€™s good I prefer lard (and butter as sometimes we need butter and nothing else will be good enough). I use very little but I do need some cooking fat here and there.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #33

What, board already?