If you have an off day

(Debbie Fojtik) #1

So, I had an off day today. Ate pizza, Cale at my daughter’'s birthday party. I wouldn’t have, but none of the other kids she invited showed, and I didn’t want her to feel bad.
So how long does it take to get back into ketosis after a day like this?

It depends on a lot of factors, but I think typically it is 2-3 days. You may be able to speed it up by fasting.

I hope your daughter had a great birthday!

(Thurston ) #3

Debbie, sometimes ya just gotta take one for the kids.

Good job, don’t sweat it and jump right back in.

(Debbie Fojtik) #4

Thanks.

(Frank) #5

Was it good pizza? If it was don’t consider it an off day. KCKO

Dont worry about food… It isnt important, giving your family your TIME is important.
Its all experience. Next time you’ll eat differently. It is what it is… There are no “off” days, no negatives, just not as positive, thats life, not always perfect, cant be 100% all the time, how boring… It is what it is… Make something else important, not about the food choices, use the chance to tell your daughter about Fathead Pizza for next time :laughing::pizza:

(Debbie Fojtik) #7

It was worth it.

(Sophie) #8

Next time just eat the toppings and kick the bread to the curb. :smile:

(Debbie Fojtik) #9

That’s what I should have doNE

(Running from stupidity) #10

It matters not, because you can’t force it. Just get back on the horse and it will happen.

(Frank) #11

Hell ya. Good deal. Back at it and keep those memories. :wink:

What the others said :slight_smile:

It just depends and there are too many variables to be able to give you a number but likely the same it did when you started, probably a bit quicker.

haha… reminds me of something I heard from Tony Robbins… I SHOULD have done this and SHOULD have done that…

we SHOULD all over ourselves…

SHOULD Happens…

shoulda, woulda, coulda… it is what it is… next time you’re hungry you’ll eat happier,
take care,
Mark

Be gentle with yourself.
in case you get tempted to keep on a carb roll, maybe set up a nice reward for yourself if back on keto, say 2 days in a row…a foot massage, somthing u like.
i think the danger is only if u dont get back on track, not so much the carb dive!
u r woth it!

(Debbie Fojtik) #15

I’ve gotten back on track. Everything is going good.