If you don’t have anything ig-nert to say

(Running from stupidity) #102

Bad language warning

I like this dude, generally, and this is pretty much a keto advert. (I got to it because of another video where he was taking apart a stupid American chick who was visiting here and being really dumb about it, but I didn’t post that one, because I don’t want people to get mad at me :slight_smile:

But yeah, to reiterate, bad language warning (even if you’re Australian!) so yeah, I’ve warned ya :slight_smile:

(Kirk) #103

excellent points, and this is one funny guy.

(Sophie) #104

It makes me sad that he can’t send his mum cat emojis for an entire month! :laughing:

(Keto Travels) #105

Oh dear. I will have to steal this one!!! :joy::joy::joy:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #106

I must have a hearing problem. Watched for the bad language, but I didn’t hear any . . . :grin:

(Running from stupidity) #107

I am EXCEEDINGLY cautious around Americans. EXCEEDINGLY :slight_smile:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #108

Now you’re hurting my feelings. :grin:

(Running from stupidity) #109

:metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #110

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh, I wouldn’t worry about it. We’re pretty laid back. I mean, here you can call your best mate a [spoiler]■■■■[/spoiler], and it’s okay.

Wait, I might be confusing that with another video I watched. :grin:

Wow, I just realized that word is so bad, the forum software won’t even show it. :astonished:

Edit: I’ll probably get flagged for posting that. I just want to go on record and say the Aussie made me do it.

(Running from stupidity) #112

And if you don’t, is he really your best mate?

Wait, I might be confusing that with another video I watched. :grin:

Funny, when I think of the US I think that it’s OK to shoot people (#2ndAMEND) but not swear on broadcast media :slight_smile: Here, though, you hear swearing all the time, but it’s very rare that anyone gets shot.

Wow, I just realized that word is so bad, the forum software won’t even show it. :astonished:

Interesting, I initially assumed you’d done some fancy ASCII stuff or some such.I wonder if it’s at the coding level or if it’s an option?

Edit: I’ll probably get flagged for posting that. I just want to go on record and say the Aussie made me do it.

Well, we did start out as a penal colony…

Totally agree; all we need is more swearing.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(Kirk) #114

I find old english is the best way to get by net nanny bots. Phucking kuntz that they be. I love the ‘straya version of english. If you can call your friend a (insert here), you just get along better. I’ve worked in industry and as a firefighter. You can’t complete an understandable sentence without curse words.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #115

Abso[spoiler]bloody[/spoiler]lutely! :grin:

(Raj Seth) #116

Whaaaat? A bunch of dicks? :grinning: :australia:

(Raj Seth) #117

Ohhh. You meant penal like prison… never mind…
(A la Gilda Radner)

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #118

Don’t get cocky, Raj! :rofl::rofl:

(Running from stupidity) #119

Oh good, Paul is back :slight_smile:

(Linda) #120

(Running from stupidity) #121

:metal::metal::metal::metal::metal: