If I eat this every day will I die?

(Full Metal KETO AF) #22

I prefer to add some water to scrambled eggs. It steams and makes them fluffy if you don’t stir but fold the eggs. Used milk & dairy for years and recently changed to water😉. YMMV

(Carl Keller) #23

I totally agree. Milk makes them runnier.

(KCKO, KCFO) #24

You read my mind, ya, he is going to die at some point no matter what he eats daily.:stuck_out_tongue:

(Running from stupidity) #25

You people are SO NEGATIVE

For the “yes, you will die” squad:

Actually I’m fond of the scenario, unlikely as it is, that this exact eating plan (the bacon, eggs, avocado, spinach for breakfast etc) is the exact previously undiscovered combination of food that unlocks eternal life.

It needs to be precisely as listed though. If you ate 4 babybells for lunch instead of 3, no immortality for you.

(KCKO, KCFO) #27

Oh no, I’m POSITIVE, he will die eventually no matter what he eats. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Running from stupidity) #28

Shhh, listen to Gaff.

(less is more, more or less) #29

For @Regina, I’d prefer “special.”

(Empress of the Unexpected) #30

OMG. They’re all hanging up on me.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #31

Damn that hurts. Ganging not hanging.

(Running from stupidity) #32

Also, IIRC correctly from that post late last year, you also have to eat the food in the correct order.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #33

Looks great. I’m super happy you aren’t ‘snacking’. Please don’t snack. It’s not required.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #34

I also like the convenience of eating a lot of the same thing day after day. Every weekend I make an effort to change one thing. This has a two fold benefit: not getting bored and knowing if something doesn’t agree with me.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #35

Me: hamburger, cheese, mushrooms, sunflower seeds, spinach, broccoli, butter. Some steak and pork chops. Extremely rarely as a treat - Laura Scudder’s peanut butter.

(JT23) #36

Sound ok but maybe less eggs and more vegetables.

(Janelle) #37

On LCHF, eggs are encouraged and almost not limited. Are those of you recommending fewer eggs still stuck on the dietary cholesterol thing?

(Garry (Canada)) #38

@David_Stilley
@CarlKeller

Add some full fat sour cream when scrambling in the bowl. It’s a game changer.

(Allie) #39

Everybody dies.
It’s one of the few certainties in life.

Might not be diet related though.

(Carl Keller) #40

I’ve tried this and it’s ok. My problem with sour cream is that I rarely use it any more since becoming fat adapted. The last small container I bought started growing mold after I had only used about 20% of it.

(Allie) #41

Exactly the same here. Not bought it since.