(Troy) #1

EssentialšŸ˜³

Whatā€™s really going on
One just passed by
Running :running_man:t2: to catch it as Iā€™m typing :joy:

In isolation, just not too fair!
Drats

GAME TIMEā€¦ I guessšŸ˜„

What was your favorite childhood ice cream truck memory, SAD favorite flavor, or Your ice cream or popsicle of choice ?

My favorite memory
ThisšŸ™‚

ā€¦DISCLAIMER- vulgar language may be offensive to some. If so, donā€™t care and donā€™t click ā€¦

Enjoy

(Tessa) #2

Running full speed, barefoot, on the hot Summer roads, towards the beautiful sound of the Ice Cream Truck!! What a memory I havenā€™t thought about in FOREVER!! With my quarter or .50 in hand I was ready to order my Bomb Pop or Big Stick. Loved those fruity flavors! My mom would have me get her the ice cream sandwich, that was her favorite.
Our ice cream man drove a little Jeep/Cart kind of thing. Now we have a guy driving a pickup with a chest freezer in the back that comes down our street everyday in the Summer. Never have purchased anything from him and weā€™ve been here 20 yrs.

(Troy) #3

Iā€™ll take one of each!
At flashback pricing of .25 -.50 each

And a snow cone For yourself
My treatšŸ‘

(Will knit for bacon. ) #4

About three years ago we finally moved to a decent neighborhood after a lifetime of living in crappy ones. Shortly after moving in I heard the faint strains of Turkey in the Straw coming from outside and just as it dawned on me what it was my 18 year old daughter burst out of her room screaming, ā€œICE CREAM TRUCK!!ā€

I shoved a $20 into her hand and yelled, ā€œGo, child! Run!ā€ and we all had ice cream after dinner.

Pavlovā€™s dog. Hear bell and music and triggered instant want of ice cream. Loved orangesicle or chocolate Ć©clair one.

I hear that music now and think death to all, is it? nah not that dramatic of course but for me yea, I donā€™t go there anymore in my mind of want of crap to make me fatter and sickerā€¦ :slight_smile: I changed me so much that all those triggers are gone now. Cool memories tho :slight_smile:

(Keto Koala šŸØ) #6

Never got the icecream truck cos I lived out in the country in the middle of nowhere. Damn!!! :joy::unicorn:

(Keto Koala šŸØ) #7

crap to make me fatter and sickerā€¦ :slight_smile:

OMG you are SO funny Fangsy. :joy: Bless your little cotton socks!!!:socks::socks::socks::joy::unicorn:. At least you get exercise chasing the damn thing ( icecream truck )down the street. You can burn calories running like an idiot and then gorge down the Ice cream and gain the calories back. Then itā€™s just as if you had nothing at all. You could eat the Ice cream at the truck and then run all the way back to your house.:joy::joy:. But if we are talking about our favorite Ice cream I would have to say cookies and creamā€¦Oh thatā€™s naughty!!! Ice cream is addictive shite. Itā€™s nice to the lips and mean to the hips for sure. My horse used to eat my damn Ice cream. I would go into the paddock with a bowl of Neapolitan Ice cream ( the cheap crap cos we were poor :joy:) and run and he would canter after me for the Ice cream. And shove his muzzle into it and gorge. I know itā€™s probably not good to feed him Ice cream but he had a cast iron gut and lived to be 30 so it didnā€™t hurt him. Once I played a rotton mean prank on him. He loved apples, so I got a red tomato and he gorged into it and got a shock and spat it all out and raised his lips in the air over and over as they do when they get a weird taste or scent. I was mean and laughed. But then gave him an apple to cheer him up. Ok, this was meant to be about Ice cream. Not bloody horses.:joy::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn:

(Bunny) #8

image link

Although I would use monkfruit for sweetener!

Oh yes and speaking of Eddie:

(Keto Koala šŸØ) #9

(Keto Koala šŸØ) #10

Sorry about this guys, but Iā€™m a 90s baby and they were a hit for me growing up. Once again, sorry. Itā€™s quite terrible.:flushed::weary::scream::flushed::joy::joy::icecream::icecream::icecream:

(Troy) #11

Might as well Edited or add another classic to your tribute please ?
Mister Robinsonā€™s NeighborhoodšŸ˜‚
So good

(Bunny) #12

(Troy) #13

Forgot about that recent one
Nice!
Thanks
I was talking original more classic early 80ā€™s too

Like this onešŸ˜„

And back to ice cream
Craving this !

Maybe can be made keto ( Chaffle Wrap)