I need your help chefs

Its exhausting looking for keto recipes when you have so many food sensitivities and you have to follow two diets; the keto diet, and the low FODMAP diet. Does anybody have any keto friendly dessert recipes that have no almonds, no coconut, no Dairy, no gluten, no peanuts, no soy, no eggs, that is also low FODMAP? (These are just a few of my 26 food sensitivities)

(Candy Lind) #2

A comprehensive list might help. You can eat bacon? What other proteins are on your “safe list?” No coconut, right? What oils/fats are safe?

The only proteins I can eat are red meat, pork in moderation, and fish. The fats I can eat are Avocado oil in moderation and olive oil. That’s pretty much it. I have cacao butter but haven’t been able to find a safe recipe to use it on. Nut Butters are out, so is anything that has soy or sunflower.

(Candy Lind) #4

What about lard, tallow, bacon grease?

Do you use [this food list]?(https://www.ibsdiets.org/fodmap-diet/fodmap-food-list/)

For the most part! Lots of controversy with food portions and what really is safe and low fodmap. I’m not sure what tallow is.

(Sophie) #6

It’s beef fat.

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #7

Berries blended with water and frozen to popsicles?

(Candy Lind) #8

Can you have chocolate?

(Cristian Lopez) #9

Sorry I meant too say The 100% bakers bar is processed in equipment that processes milk if your that sensitive but my regards a serving or more should not cause any harm!

(Cristian Lopez) #10

Let me help you out!!

For desserts you can have

Pork rinds+stevia = pork rind kettle corn
+cinnamon and nutritional yeast makes Cinnamon Toast Crunch

1/2 an avacado+ tsp of cacao + stevia = avacado chocolate moose

Crystal light+stevia+ice+fiber supplement= 0 cal smoothie

Macadamia nuts+water+Stevia+sea salt=sweetend nut milk

Pea/soy/hemp protein+stevia+salt= protein shake

I sometimes mix ACV with stevia and make a sweet vinaigrette and poor it over some plain salad greens and it kills my dessert cravings

*salt enhances sweetness

After meals have warm tea\coffee+Stevia

(matt ) #11

100% bakers chocolate does not contain milk.

@LeCheffre I am sensitive to strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries :frowning:

@CandyLindTX maybe? Probably anything super dark that doesn’t contain milk or soy…

@KidKeto I will try the avacodo moose. I’m only allowed 1/4 of an avocado though, I can’t use crystal lite for the other recipe you gave, and I can’t have hemp, soy, or Pea powders.

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #15

It might just be that dessert and you are not compatible. I’m sorry, and maybe a bit jealous.

I’d suggest fresh plums, small peaches, star fruit, but I’m gonna bet they have their own problems for you.

All of those are high Fodmap so Yes, I cannot eat them.