I mastered keto cheesecake

(Karla Sykes) #1

Oh my gosh my keto cheesecake came out great. I think I’m more of a mini cheesecake type of person because I can make a small batch and is done in 20 minutes and I don’t have to worry about standing over the stove. Here are pictures to my mini keto cheesecake

My review on my mini keto cheesecake
(Wendy) #2

Looks like you got this. Got a recipe for them to share?

(Karla Sykes) #3

Here is the recipe

(Wendy) #4

Thank you! I will give them a try.

(Marianne) #5

Very appetizing - bet it tasted eve better.

Looks like we used almost the exact same recipe! I lucked out! I surprisingly didn’t have lemon juice so I subbed a little powder lemonade crystal light mix in for the lemon juice and used less sweetener. I ended up using only one packet of Truvia/Pyure.

I didn’t want the berry topping so I made Keto salted caramel chocolate and put a little dab in the center of a few of them for variety. Each one has 2-3g carbs.
Thanks for the inspiration!

Here’s the recipe I used:

(Bob M) #8

Have you tried freezing these? If so, how well do they reheat?

(Karla Sykes) #9

I never freeze them in my house they don’t stay around that long

(Karla Sykes) #10

Oh my gosh it tastes like the real thing and it’s so freaking good and it’s so hard to resist eating all six mini cheesecakes. I am so glad I did not make more than 6 I’ve already consumed 2. Here is what it looks like as you eat it20190908_114822 20190908_114842 20190908_114851

Congrats! It’s hard to tell from the pics… what is on the bottom? It looks lemony which, coincidentally, is my favorite flavor.

Mine are in the oven right now. Did you use a recipe? Share the link please. :slight_smile:
There are so many variations it’s nice to see ones that work out well.

(Jane- Old Inky Crone) #12

Yes, please do share the recipe! Looks yummy :yum:

(Karla Sykes) #13

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #14

Threads consolidated for ease of reference.