I love how Keto saves me money

(Jen H) #1

By not having to waste money anymore on all of the gimmicks! I am so pleased whenever I see the nutrasystem commercials and keep my wallet where it is.

The exercise videos, contraptions, shakes, diet pills, meetings, diet food. Just to fail over and over.

Not too mention cutting out most processed food and fast food. And pretty much eliminating the dessert category.

It’s gotta be atleast $300/mo for me.

How much do you think you save?

I think I cut my food budget by half. I also notice there is less wastage (as in food that goes bad or expires before consumption. I whip in and out of grocery stores in a flash now.

(Jen H) #3

Yes grocery shopping is much easier and simpler!

(Danielle) #4

and intermittent fasting also contributes to the saving money. We save so much now

(Richard Morris) #5

My weekly trash collection went from an overflowing bin to one that is 1/4 full. It’s not just the lack of food packaging because I am cooking most things from scratch, but it’s also less food waste.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #6

Me, too, but I haven’t been able to save any money. Mostly because I’m putting every cent I can into my gas tank and finally going hiking again! Woo-HOO!

(softail925) #7

When I first started keto last Oct I was buying foods like crazy, so my groc bill did go up, but now that I am fully fat adapted, good “lard” my groc bill has greatly reduced as I just dont eat as much as I used to. Aaaaaamazing!