I like small butts, and I cannot lie

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #1

The chinchilla cage is fairly close to the door of my bedroom. I mean, the door still opens fully, but you do have to go around the cage to get to the bed.

Five months ago, I had to stop and lean away from the cage in order to get past it, or my butt would jar the cage and startle the girls. I just noticed that it’s been quite a while since I’ve even thought about that. It’s an old house, and the floor slopes a bit, but there is now plenty of room for me to get past.

Not only that, but the pants I bought a couple months ago at Good Will, that were originally so tight I didn’t need a belt, now slip off over my butt, without needing to be undone at the waist. And the scale isn’t telling me I’ve lost any weight, either!

I’m so glad I went keto!

(MooBoom) #2

Recomp-ing like a boss Paul! Thanks for sharing your awesome NSV :raised_hands:

(Ellen) #3

Woot! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: to the scales.

(Candy Lind) #4

“I like small butts, and I cannot lie!” LOVE IT. :heart_eyes:

(Mark Rhodes) #5

I told the wife that her pants were sagging in the ass and that she should get new ones. She replied “these are the new ones you bought me two weeks ago” fucking keto! :grin:

great work @PaulL

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #6

I also suddenly noticed that I’m no longer waddling when I walk, either! How’s that for an NSV! :bacon::bacon:

(Ellen) #7

That’s a superb NSV, :bacon::bacon::bacon: for the win!