I hit the 100 pound mark today!

(Jennibc) #1

And I am REALLY excited about that! Okay, well it took me so much longer than most of the people on the board here but that’s because I only really started Keto this past June (when I finally took daily serving of fruit out). I’d been tweaking my diet for years and had successfully taken off 67. But this last 33 has been by far the quickest and easiest to come off. That has been since March when I swore off any kind of added sugar. Only 10 left until I am no longer ‘overweight’ and 20 until I hit the goal I set for myself. I’d always assumed I couldn’t get back to my college weight where I was slim and athletic (that’s 30 away) but now I think it might be a possibility with this way of eating. Yay! In honor of this milestone I am posting a profile pic :laughing::laughing:

Congrats! :slight_smile:

(Brennan) #3

That’s awesome!

(Mel) #4

Amazing Congrats!

(MelissaH) #5

Congratulations!!!

(Laurie) #6

Lovely profile pic. Thank you for posting!

(Jennibc) #7

This is yesterday as I hit the 99 pound mark

Awesome, well done.

Nice one! :+1:

(Amanda) #10

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :smile:

(Kathleen Rose) #11

OH. My. gosh. You have lost an entire human being. I am so very happy for you!

(Jennibc) #12

Well, maybe a petite one :laughing:

(Deborah ) #13

That is awesome! Congratulations!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #14

You look fantastic! Great job, congrats!

(Cindy) #15

You certainly don’t look like you need to lose 20 more lbs!

(Jennibc) #16

Thanks! But DXA scan says 10 to be in acceptable body fat range. I am tall, so 20 pounds on me is the not the same as 20 pounds on someone who is 5’2. Right now I am now comfortably at a current size 12, with a teensy bit of room, which is an old 14. How do I know this? Because I have kept all my old clothes. :rofl: As I have dropped over the last few years, they have come out and I have tossed the plus sizes. I would like to get back to a 1980s size 10s, but will settle for the old 12s! I have managed to get into some 12s from the mid 90s so that’s good. “I was sporting an outfit last month and my sister commented that is totally an Elaine from Seinfeld get-up” Yep!

(mole person) #17

Congratulations. Your achievement is absolutely brilliant!

(Sophie) #18

Bravo and congratulations!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Doing a little happy chair-dance for you, @Jennibc. Congrats! :smile:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #20

Awesome feeling I bet. Kudos to you. I have no doubt in your ability to hit that college weight again and keep it.