I hit the 100 pound mark today!

(Bill C) #21

Wow!

(Grant MacDonald) #22

fantastic!

(Kim ) #23

Clapping for you! Hope you reach your goals.

(Alex ) #24

big results right there! well done!

(Jane) #25

Congratulations - you look great!
:smiley_cat:

You don’t look like you need to lose anymore you look healthy and happy. Congrats!!

You look great! Keep up the good work.

Truly awesome achievement. Congrats.

(Lisa marie t) #29

Congrats on the loss.i try not to compare myself to others but it’s hard I started in feb so almost a year I’m at 65.5 lbs /67.5in stalled kinda but I’m not giving up I’m going to be 50 in 3 days so I’m happy it’s getting slowly off

(Jennibc) #30

Sixty-five pounds in less than a year is amazing! Congratulations! Don’t give up! It took me eight years of tweaking my diet to lose 100. As I have mentioned, I didn’t start out to do Keto, I just ended up in it after all the tweaks to the way I was eating. About three years ago, an acquaintance told me that she was doing paleo but was frustrated because she’d only lost 20 pounds in six months. I thought to myself, well, 20 pounds in 6 months will get you were you want to be in less than three years so why give up? I always suspected part of her issue was with all the paleo treats she’d eat. She’d have maple sweetened pumpkin pie with a nut flour crust, honey sweetened this or that. Well today I am over 60 pounds lighter than I was three years ago and I am pretty sure she’s where she was when she thew up her hands about her not fast enough loss on paleo.

(Bob M) #31

That’s outstanding! Do you have an “original” photo too? I think those help drive home the point. (Though I think I’ve misplaced all of my original photos…:grinning:)

(Jennibc) #32

@ctviggen, Are you asking me? I do! I have posted in the before and after file but will attach it here ! I’m down another six or seven since that ‘after’ photo though. It was taken on Halloween

(Bob M) #33

I think my head will explode if I see one more post where someone loses an amazing amount of weight in one year and it’s not enough. It took me 1.5 years to lose 30, then I started intermittent fasting and lost another 20, and I’ve been around that weight (though had shoulder surgery, lost tons of muscle, gained it back, look better, etc.) for several YEARS.

Please, people, if you’re losing 50+ (or heck 20+) pounds in a year, don’t complain.