I guess this is a non-scale victory

(karen) #1

I went clothes shopping yesterday and spotted a pair of shorts in the ladies “large” section that I liked. Oh gosh, it was hard to get them over my behind, and I looked kinda slutty! How disappointing, I thought I could definitely wear a large at this point, or even a medium. Then I took a closer look - they’re a children’s large. Whew!!

(Jane) #2

:rofl:

Way to go!!!

(Sarah Bruhn) #3

:peach:

(Raj Seth) #4

I’ll settle for youth XL. A far cry from my former Adult 3XL wardrobe

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #5

That made me laugh. Hahaha. Good job Karen!

(karen) #6

Step away from the pants …

(cheryl) #7

THANK YOU … i really needed to laugh right now :joy:

(KCKO, KCFO) #8

Anymore posts like this and you owe me a new keyboard, spewed coffee everywhere laughing so hard. :joy::rofl::joy:

OMG …is this pic for real?!? LOL. People of Wal-Mart hall of fame.

(karen) #10

Lol. I can’t swear it’s for real - and thankfully it’s not a picture of me - but it’s certainly what I felt like when squeezed into my “large” shorts! :sweat_smile:

(Wendy LaCroix) #11

Lol! That is awesome.

(Jeanne Wagner) #12

That was hilarious! I was feeling really bad for you, then I read the rest. LOL

(Suzi Murray) #13

I’ve been on keto for about three weeks, the last couple I’ve been struggling. What are people favourites to eat? Am waiting for my book to come to motivate me.

(Jane) #14

Check out the Recipes on the 2Keto Dudes website. Lots of great ideas!!!

I made a shrimp pad Thai (substituted shrimp for the chicken thighs) and it was delicious!

It gets easier once you are fat adapted and your hunger and cravings fade away. Some days I don’t really care what I eat.

Takes around 6 weeks so you are halfway there.

If you can find Quickcarb (low carb version of Bisquick) it makes decent pancakes you can soak guilt-free in butter and a little SF syrup. Makes a nice change up from bacon and eggs for breakfast.

It got me and my husband through the first couple of months. Now, neither of us is hungry when we get up so we hardly fix them anymore.

I eat chicken thighs, steak, hamburgers, eggs, bacon, pulled pork…I am pretty simple and eat a lot of the same things

(Jane) #16

I’ve tried several pizza substitute doughs and Fathead pizza is my favorite. Going to try Carl’s version soon w/o the egg.

(Jim Campbell) #17

Way to go! Keep on going!

(Kim Hoover) #18

Awesome!

(Kim Cook) #19

HAHAHA! I literally laughed out loud! That’s awesome! Totally an NSV!! :facepunch: :rofl:

(Michelle isaacson) #20

:rofl: