I found the keto cheesecake online and they shipped to your house but I'm not sure about it

(Karla Sykes) #1

Not really sure about this keto cheese cake that I found online can you guys look at the label and give me some input. I’m just curious

I just make a no-bake cheesecake fluff, by mixing mascarpone cheese (or ricotta cheese) with whipped cream and vanilla and sweetener. And Egg loaf is almost as tasty, more like a custardy French toast. Just not as pretty. But they cost me less than $2 for the 12 of them.

BTW, Google Shopping found this site that has the Say Cheese mini cheesecakes for $3.99 each:

https://www.lindasdietdelites.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=432

But you only get free shipping on a $100 order. For me, it was $8.49 to ship out a dozen, so still cheaper than the $69.95 Amazon price.

(Robert C) #3

Over 20% of the calories from carbs but the dosage is very small so not keto from a percent macro point of view but, is keto from a grams of carbs point of view.

The danger with these is not being able to stop at one little 2.5 ounce serving.

Also, ingredients like Splenda and corn starch might not be good for some people.

They seem to be selling you the serving size.

Buy a regular sized low sugar cheese case and cut it into 12 pieces for a lot less than $69.

(bulkbiker) #4

First question… is it made in an industrial setting?

If answer is yes then ignore… simples

(Karla Sykes) #5

Yes you’re right I just have to learn how to master this cheesecake

(Tammy) #6

My husband make a cheesecake in the Instant Pot, really good. It has cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, your favorite sugar substitute and that’s it. Top it with a few berries.

(Karla Sykes) #7

Keep hearing all this stuff about an instapot I need to go look it up and see how much it cost and purchase one

(Robert C) #8

For Keto - you might want to compare it to a regular crock pot before you buy - or even sous vide cooking.

From what I have heard - instapot’s are good for soups and faster overall cooking.

But, with Keto - you might prefer the way meats are handled with sous vide or crock pot.

I have an InstantPot, crockpot, and air fryer. Here’s my take: for stews/chilis, crockpot wins, hands down.

For crispy things like chicken thighs, chicken, kale chips, etc., air fryer. I tried a rib eye in the air fryer last week, and that was good, too. Nothing like a grill, but it was pretty good.

For whole chickens, large chicken pieces, or tougher cuts of meat such that I don’t have all day to crockpot it, InstantPot wins.

I don’t make soups, so that’s why I break down these items this way and preference.

I also don’t have a sous vide, which I know is an entirely different experience (and amount of patience needed).

(KCKO, KCFO) #10

You can make good cheesecakes without an instant pot. I happen to love mine but this is what I did before my IP. I do not have an overly sweet tooth, so I use half the amount she calls for and I up the vanilla, but it is a great basic cheesecake recipe for the oven. And waiting overnight is a hassle, but so is waiting for the package delivery. Drizzle some raspberries sauteed in cream and enjoy life, it is good.

(traci simpson) #11

It’s got corn starch, egg whites, non fat cream cheese. That would make me not eat it but that’s just me.

(Karla Sykes) #12

You are right