I binged

(Michelle) #1

I binged on all the 2KD past episodes and now I have to wait until Monday mornings to listen to new episodes… the waiting is torture!!!

:smiley:

(Richard Morris) #2

as long as you didn’t binge on carbs … it’s all good :slight_smile:

I went through this when I first discovered 2KD and I feel your pain. :wink:

I did the same thing.

(Beth) #5

Yep, I actually re-listened to some of them – and that’s even with me getting through Jimmy Moore’s stuff and Healthful Pursuit’s Keto Diet Podcast. Then I discovered the Ketovangelist and there’s lots of stuff there I still haven’t gotten through – he tends to go long. I find it inspiring to listen to all of these and it helps me keep on track.

(Michelle) #6

thanks!! Just added these too. I love listening to this stuff. I feel like I could be a keto doctor at this point. ha ha ha

Hahaha. That was not what I was expecting when I saw the title! Good for you.

(Merete C) #8

Did the same thing when I discovered the world of Keto and podcasts 5 months ago. Aaaah its like the day got 1 hour longer, because I can hear the podcasts when driving, doing laundry, brushing teeth or just walking from one place to the next.:footprints:
I love the dudes!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #9

ME too. I was gearing up to move it to the cheat area. Lol

(Morgan Rose) #10

Omg I had to brace myself bc I’m ADDICTED I even subscribed to the other one he does! I wish I could rate them, but I use Google play and it’s not an option :thinking::neutral_face:

(Becky Searls) #11

Ditto! I also find I enjoy Tim Ferris’ podcast- he dabbles in keto and fasting and also just tons of other useful “life hacks” (he’s the author of “the 4-hour work week” and more recently “tools of titans” among other books.

The Tim Ferris Show:

Also Jimmy Moore has a new podcast in the same vein as “keto talk” called “fasting talk” yay!

Ditto! What a pleasant surprise!

(Kathy L) #13

Meeeee. toooooo!

(Corey) #14

is that 2 Keto Dudes ?

(Jake P) #15

Tim Ferris is great, he does have some keto guests from time to time.

Joe Rogan also has keto guests on often (Joe like to use lots of swears).

(Jim Priestley) #16

I’ve been binging on 2kd as well. I listened to 4 full episodes today…

(Bacon for the Win) #17

I fill in the gaps with Jimmy Moore. I especially love the podcast with Doc Nally. All the other one mentioned are good too. The summer I had back surgery I binged on Robb Wolf…300+ episodes. It was epic.

(Bacon for the Win) #18

almost forgot…Abel James AKA Fat Burning Man is good too. That voice!