I am having a love affair with vinegar and I am not ashamed

Lately I have been finding myself a bit obsessed with vinegar – apple cider and malt especially. I put it on salads with EVOO, dilute some with water and drink up, and even dip my meat in it.

(Karim Wassef) #2

I go through a bottle of ACV every two weeks.

('Jackie P') #3

Haha, maybe you would enjoy a cheap vino too!
Seriously I have always cooked with vinegar, a little cider vinegar brightens a chicken casserole, red wine in a chilli or beef casserole. I also make a mean vindaloo!
I do drink cider vinegar because Jason Fung told me to but to be honest, I bloody hate it! I have also made ACV ice cubes which are still horrible but the agony is short and sharp!
Cheers​:clinking_glasses: Be proud :slight_smile:

(Marianne) #4

Am loving cole slaw with vinegar, but what benefit does vinegar give? I know people here have said it’s good to have it and eat pickled foods.

(less is more, more or less) #5

Search, here, is your friend. :wink:

I’ve incorporated ACV into my diet. While I lack @Kage’s zeal and passion, as I still choke the damn stuff down, I do have two “shots” worth a day, well, diluted in 8 ounces of water, or with flavored seltzer.

(Marianne) #6

Thank you; I look forward to watching this. In the words of Emil Faber, “Knowledge is Good.” :grin:

(Pete A) #7

Enjoy it ! :heart:

(Ken) #8

For a treat, try making your vinegar different flavors. I usually use herbs, but other things like garlic cloves work too. I especially like a raspberry vinegar and olive oil vinaigrette on my avocados.