Humor :-)

(PJ) #1682

And just a little dark :wink:

Last ones for today:

(KCKO, KCFO) #1683

These were awesome, I loved that pyramid cat :joy::joy::joy: thanks for making my morning :slight_smile: keep ‘em coming :slight_smile:

(Central Florida Bob ) #1686

OK, it’s old … but I still like it.

meat_jarjar

(Doug) #1687

(Central Florida Bob ) #1688

Two pounds a day!!??!!

I’d be tickled to death to lose 2 pounds/week.

Oh, wait. Are they talking about losing water weight, gaining it back when you refill glycogen stores and then losing the same weight again?

(Doug) #1689

I don’t know, Bob, but it sure sounds good! :smile:

Plus who the f* is hungry on keto? If you’re hungry on keto, you’re doing it wrong.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #1691

ANYTHING to dial down my persistent keto induced crankiness!

So, our puppy Rufus, decided to go Keto. I found out yesterday morning as I was getting ready for work. Had my hair up in hot rollers. Toothbrush in my mouth, dressed - but no shoes on…l happened to glance out the bathroom window as I was brushing my teeth, and saw Rufus prancing around the yard with a chicken in her mouth.
The poor bird was trying to flap her wings, but Rufus had one of them in between her teeth. I ran outside - looking like a crazed Peg Bundy- with no shoes - chasing the damn dog. She finally dropped the chicken, and the poor thing staggered away as fast as she could. I finally got the dog, and put her the garage. Seemed like it took forever.
And yes, I was late to work. Helluva a lot of fun explaining that to my boss. She must have told my co-workers about it after I left work. Two of them came into work today, pointed at me and busted out laughing. One said, “So…heard Rufus went Keto. BWHAHAHA!!!” :upside_down_face:

(Susan) #1693

Is the chicken okay? What will you do now to keep Rufus away from the chickens?

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1694

@OldDoug All right, I’m pissed that I wasted the last year loosing 60 lbs. when I could have been done in a month…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:. And I could have enjoyed having two cheat days per week to boot! We’re all doing KETO wrong. Well most of us anyway, plenty of two day a week cheat mealers here. :joy::joy::joy::grin::cowboy_hat_face:

(Susan) #1695

Dorothy-keto

hehe

I will find you and give you keto flu:joy::joy:
What an awesome threat/come back - I hope you get keto flu!! :joy:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1697

I’ll have to post this next time somebody 8 days in asks about how soon they can have a cheat day…:joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

(Susan) #1698

Hehehe, that will be hilarious =).

:joy: :joy:
I used it on my husband already :joy: I asked him what he’d like for dinner, he said wiener schnitzel, I told him I’m hoping he gets keto flu :joy:

(Virginia ) #1700

@daddyoh, glad you enjoyed them. :slight_smile:

(Virginia ) #1701

67765333_751483545310890_5443033730920742912_n