Humor :-)

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #81

I was going to fast a couple of days ago and my wife decided o cook a whole pound of bacon. Short answer, NO FAST.

(Daisy) #82

(Running from stupidity) #83

Well that’s not funny :rofl:

(Daisy) #85

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #86

http://huffp.st/sebo4W9

(Running from stupidity) #87

It’s as informed as most huffpo pages, I guess…

(Doug) #88

:roll_eyes: Okay, yeah - high price due to “organic” and “grass-fed” but damn, that’s pretty lean… :neutral_face:

(Running from stupidity) #89

Screw that, then :slight_smile:

Judging by that mouses belly I reckon he wasn’t thinking cheese, he was thing cheese cake.

(Ken) #92

That’s what my Walmart sells. Nobody buys it at the normal price. When it gets close to its expiration date they yellow tag it down below five bucks. Even then it doesn’t sell and they throw it out. I offered to buy it for dog food but they wouldn’t come any lower on the price

After a while they’ll probably drop it, just like the beef tongue. I usually bought that once they marked it down.

(Daisy) #93

(Daisy) #94

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #95

That kind of looks like Ivor Cummings with a beard.

(Doug) #96

Too bad, Ken - would make some totally-dog-approved food, I’d say. :slightly_smiling_face:

Even acknowledging Walmart’s brutal business practices, they have to make a buck; but to throw it out versus some other use really strikes me as a real bummer.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #97

Now that you mention it . . . :grin:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #98

I was having an argument with a friend because she was complaining that it rained during the dry season. I thought she was being ridiculous. Of course it can rain any day of the year. Then another friend said, actually, no that’s not true.

Then I realized I’ve only ever lived in rainforests. Temperate or tropical, but only rainforests.

(Running from stupidity) #99

(Running from stupidity) #100