(PJ) #2174

(PJ) #2175

(PJ) #2176

(Edith) #2177

OMG, that is sooooooo true!!!

Adrenaline rush followed by heart attack. :grin:

(Will knit for bacon. ) #2180

Keto while Mexican :rofl:

(Although I’m not sharing my salsa with anyone who sucks it off the chips and double-dips.)

Not politically correct
Not keto
Not correct at any level but funny to see what used to be an “acceptable” ad

(Susan) #2182

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #2183

That’s even better than my previous favourite: “My food eats your food, so I don’t have to!”

(Laurie) #2185

Paul, that’s my sentiment exactly. Why should I make all those darn salads and so on, when the animals have already dealt with the vegetable matter?

(PJ) #2186

Well, aside from the mashed potatoes, this is an AMAZING ‘keto birthday cake’ :slight_smile:

link:(forum is eating it trying to find video type)https://www.reddit.com/r/Unexpected/comments/j3er5c/i_dont_know_how_to_feel_about_this/

(PJ) #2187

(PJ) #2188

More cauli-bashing in the name of humor

I don’t like cauli but chicken-fried-notrice and spanish-notrice aren’t bad at all

This couple put a lot of creative effort into their ITS NOT RICE message :rofl:

Ending outtakes are funny

(Susan) #2189

This is actually on sale atm on Walmart online --I am not buying it but took a screen shot to show all of you since I found it hilarious.

(Susan) #2190

This video is hilarious! I then watched a few more of their videos, they are really funny -thanks for posting this.

(Laurie) #2192

The one on the lower left is the “olive and pimento loaf” that I remember from my childhood. My brother and I were just talking about that. We were raised on bologna, Velveeta cheese, etc.

But suppertime was different: huge helpings of meat and potatoes. My brother and I would sit for about 2 hours every night trying to force it all down. (Our sister and other brother didn’t seem to have a problem.)

Sorry, this is not humorous. But laugh if you must.