Hubby thinks his "stomach shrank" :)

newbies
non-scalevictories

Just wanted to share my chuckle with you all from last night. My husband has had no other choice but to join me in my keto WOE since I’m the grocery shopper and cook in the family. He has always been a natural faster during the day and then eats a big meal at night, so I’m fairly certain he’s at least in a mild state of ketosis. Anyways, I made a big fatty meal last night (meat sauce with only a bit of tomatoes/tomato sauce and lots of cream/olive oil/buttery goodness over some veggies finished off with some shaved parmesan) and I gave him his normal portion if it were a plate of pasta, and he could barely finish it. Then when I asked if he wanted more (which he normally would do with regular pasta) he looked at me and told me he was stuffed and then said “I’m pretty sure my stomach shrank, I just can’t eat as much as I used to”.

I tried to tell him it was likely the satiety-inducing fat, but he’s not interested in the sciency/biology stuff like I am, so I just let him think his stomach shrank. It gave me a chuckle and made me happy that this lifestyle so far seems pretty sustainable and makes us both happy. Thought others might get a kick out of it :slight_smile:

(Dan Dan) #2

He might be right I lose several inches a month :smile:

Very true, he’s lost 10 lbs in the past 2 weeks! I’m of course happy for him, but also annoyed at the same time, since it would take a stomach virus for me to lose weight at that rate LOL

(Dan Dan) #4

I don’t know why but guys seem to have a easier time loosing :thinking:

“May the Force (fat adaption) be with you”

IF/EF Keto WOE is Self-Discovery :wink:

Good luck and much success in your journey in IF/EF Keto WOE :grin:

(Andrew) #5

Go Leptin!