👀 How To Count Carbs and A Whole Lot More!

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #1

I just posted this in another topic for the attention of the OP, but I also thought it probably relevant to a lot of others. There’s a lot more than the title suggests! So here it is:

(Bob M) #2

Does no one write blogs anymore? I don’t have time for videos.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #3

@ctviggen Bob, I’ve mentioned before that Youtube generates a transcript automagically. It’s not pretty but it’s readable. You don’t even have to keep the video running to read it. You can download the transcript if you want to. I think Youtube and the like are gradually supplanting blogs, just the way blogs supplanted earlier online info-sharing platforms. I prefer to read because I have severe hearing impairment, even with headphones. None-the-less there’s lots of good stuff in video form.

(Ronald Weaver) #4

I agree with that. YouTube was a pain in the arse for me until I decided to really persevere with it. Now it’s great, well worth the effort. And I don’t hear so well either…