HOW TO: Advertise your keto group with the Ketogenic Forums

how-to
advertise

(Richard Morris) #1

One of the things we want to do now we no longer have our FaceBook group to worry about, is to help foster keto support groups, to turn our 13,000 person facebook group into thousands of 13 person groups - each acting locally and growing as fast as our group did - and eventually this will turn into a revolution of millions of us all curing our own diabetes and helping our family and friends to do the same.

One of the ways we’re going to do that is to offer any regional or special interest keto group 1000 advertising impressions per month for free. As well as our wiki-register

As you may know we have over a Million page views every month and at the top and bottom of every page is a space for an advertisement. Each of those is an impression - so we have about 2 million of those to give away. Of course eventually they may eventually share space with hand curated commercial adverts for products that we feel are appropriate for a ketogenic audience.

All you have to do is send us some art work that describes your group, a description about the region it is servicing (we can target your advertisement to specific countries) and a link that you want people to go to when they click on your advertisement.

The Desktop advertisement is 728 x 90 pixels.

The mobile advertisement is 320 x 50 pixels

You can post your proposed artwork and details in a reply to this Topic if you like

Here’s an example (Not sure if David wants his group advertised here, it’s just a mockup)

Group:Kentucky Fried Keto
Region: Kentucky, USA
Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/364614280562860

(David Richardson) #2

Yes! Advertise away!

(Richard Morris) #3

Post the images you want to use and we will :slight_smile:

(Svetla) #4

BRILLIANT! Thank you for the initiative! The group I created is pretty small right now, but this is an awesome idea that could help get some organic growth.

Desktop:

Mobile:

Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/407245676283252/

Geo-targeting - San Francisco Bay Area including San Jose, Santa Cruz, Oakland etc. Not sure if you do this by city or by zip or by broader area, but the more you guys are able to cover with targeted impressions, the better.

(Richard Morris) #5

It’s in rotation for those towns.

I had to tweak the desktop image that came up as 690x85 pixels

below is the one I am running.

(Mark Myers) #6

@richard Do you know a good photo editor for Ubuntu?

(Richard Morris) #7

I use Paint.net on windows. I’m not a fan of GIMP but that would be the linux picture editor I would think.

(Mark Myers) #8

Yes, that’s the one I have. I want to do a crop on the picture to make a banner but can’t figure out how. I’ll have to fire up the Windows 10 I guess.

(Mark Myers) #9

(Mark Myers) #10

I think I got them right this time @richard.

(Richard Morris) #11

I had to tweak them a little to get the width right

They are ready for ad rotation - should see them if you are in Virginia or West Virginia

I’m using this as your URL

https://www.facebook.com/groups/centralandwesternvaketoans/

(Mark Myers) #12

Thanks!