How do I know if I'm doing this right?

(Elizabeth Joanne Quinones ) #21

I found the hardest thing so far is not to grazing… I’m a grazer. Pretty sure that’s contributed to my weight issues over the years.

(Susan) #22

It is best if you can do 3 meals a day then move to 2 and don’t snack between. It helps your body lose fat better. Your body will adjust quickly on Keto to feeling full, if you eat three, then two full meals.

cronometer.com is a free app you can download to track your food.

If you type in your age,weight, etc in there it will figure out how many calories you should have, and your fats, proteins and carbs.

(Elizabeth Joanne Quinones ) #23

Thanks so much, I will look into that app.

(Marianne) #24

My question would be, how long have you been doing keto? It may be too soon to incorporate fasting. Go with the flow and don’t stress yourself out. It will come.

(Marianne) #25

Yes, yes, yes.

(Marianne) #26

If you are eating enough at your meals (clean carbs, appropriate amount of fat), and often enough to begin with, I can comfortably say that you will lost the desire to “graze.” If it’s not happening, feed your body more and more often until it does. Hard to believe, but you will naturally lose your desire to graze as well as your cravings for former trigger foods, and probably eat more than OMAD. Until that happens, chill out, eat, don’t stress, and wait for it. It will happen.