How do I get my Patreon Badge?

support

(Eamon) #21

I’m sure @Daisy or one of the other lovely admins will sort it for you now that you have mentioned it here. :blush:

(Jenn Monaghan) #22

I’m so impatient! Lol. I will calm down. :slight_smile:

(Eamon) #23

You have proved yourself very patient @Jennifer_Monaghan and good things come to those who wait. Keep calm and Keto on! :joy:

(Warren) #24

Hi Daisy,
Just wondering if you could badge me up please. Keep Ketoing On :bacon:

(Steven Cook) #25

Got an email confirming my first payment was taken yesterday, if the process isn’t automated could someone please add my badge? :+1:

I can change your title and add a normal badge but don’t know how to get the profile badge done. @richard does them in batches though I believe so you should see the change soon.

Me too please. :smile:

Oh cool, I came here because I didn’t know how to set it up, but glad to see I don’t actually have to, it’ll be done for me , this is the true definition of lazy keto for me hahaha.

(Heidi ) #29

I would like to have my badge too please :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

(Stephanie Hanson) #30

@Daisy. Apparently I didn’t realize that the email listed in my profile doesn’t match the email I used with patreon. So, I tried to find a way to change my profile email and ended up getting lost in a land of anonymous. Can you tell me how to update my emai and could ou pls have patreon placed by my name.

Eek. IDK. I have passed on to Richard

(Stephanie Hanson) #32

Thx so much. I was trying to find the original tutorial and go through it again. But I’m batting zero today.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #33

To paraphrase an Internet meme: some days you’re the programmer, some days you’re the bug. :grinning: :bacon:

(Melissa ) #34

I, too am missing my badge. Have made my first payment. Thanks!

(Jenn Monaghan) #35

Hi, Can you see my badge now? :smiley:

(Doug) #36

I see it. :slightly_smiling_face:

(MooBoom) #37

Thanks Richard!

(Susan) #38

I’m still waiting for my badge…checked my cc statement & first donation has processed. @carl ? @richard ? Just wondering, guess it’s not that important and yet feel like something is missing; kinda like earning a Girl Scout badge, but never getting it put on your sash, lol. Have a g’day! :slight_smile:

(Mike) #39

I just thought I would add myself to the missing Patreon badge list as well. I assumed it would take a while and am not all that concerned. Just keep those awesome podcasts coming.

(Sheri Knauer) #40

I seem to have lost my patreon badge. I had it, now its gone. Oh where oh where has my little badge gone…