How do I get my Patreon Badge?

support

(Eamon) #1

Hi there, I’m currently bingeing on the 2 Keto Dudes podcasts and have set up a monthly donation through Patreon. Question is, how do I get my special Patreon Badge? How does the forum know I’m a Patreon supporter?

OK So I am not sure if I have done this right but it will act as an interim. @richard or @carl can maybe verify?

I have added the badge to your list of badges and I have added a Patreon tootles so that everyone can see straight away that you are a Patreon. I am not sure if there is a way of stamping the badge on the profile pic yet. This is a question for the Dudes.

I hope this helps, at least for now.

(Eamon) #3

Thanks Daisy, my life is now whole! :smile:

You are most welcome. And thank you so much for your support. x

(KCKO, KCFO) #5

I see the Patreon after your name. Humm, it isn’t showing up in the preview pane, but it is there.

(Jennifer Fawcett) #6

Mine is showing now. Thanks, doodz and adminz. :smile:

(đ૯αท ʍ૯ઽƬѳท) #7

Likewise I set mine up this morning. Does it automatically come across at some point?

(MooBoom) #8

Ditto?

(Susan) #9

Thinking maybe my Patreon badge will show up next month (Sunday) since I only pledged a couple of weeks ago?

I have changed title to “Patreon” and given you the std badge. Richard does the one on the profile pic and I have sent him a shot of these outstanding to do. Ditto with you guys too. Hope this helps in the interim. x

(Steven Cook) #11

Slightly surprised it’s not automated, but I guess it would depend on the email given when you sign up and I’m sure many of us all have multiple emails (I know I do). I just signed up to Patreon this morning, I don’t think any payment as yet has been taken though.

(Susan) #12

Thanks!

(MooBoom) #13

Thanks!!! :smile:

(Jenn Monaghan) #14

I am a new patreon and haven’t gotten my badge yet. Please add me one.

(Doug) #15

Why is there an “e” in “patreon”?

(Steven Cook) #16

Because that’s what Jack Conte decided to call his crowdfunding platform that the Dudes are using.

(Doug) #17

Thanks, Steven. I’d never seen it spelled that way before.

(Steven Cook) #18

You’re right it’s not any way I know how to spell “patron” but maybe a copyright issue or patron.com wasn’t available. Who knows!

(đ૯αท ʍ૯ઽƬѳท) #19

I believe it only funds on the 1st of the month no matter when you subscribe.

Hold tight til Nov 1. :joy:

(Jenn Monaghan) #20

But i signed up weeks ago…