Hi, new person kicking the tires

(Joliver) #1

If you are new too you can post in here to see how this all works. Wooo keto!

(Joliver) #2

can I post again

(Joliver) #3

and again

(Cheryl Meyers) #4

And welcome you are!

Still trying to figure this all out.

What does Legacy mean under my name? Not everyone has that.

It’s a group created for those people who requested invites from the 2KD Facebook group.

Off to request this tag on Facebook. :slight_smile:

(clairepetite) #9

Newby. Testing…testing

(Terry) #10

Same. Happy to be here!

(Richard Morris) #11

i fixed ya manually :slight_smile:

(johnaustin454) #12

This is me kicking as well.

Let the kicking begin! Try not to stub a toe…

(James van Kessel) #14

@carl and @richard, Like Vega, since I joined directly without asking for an invite, what’s the best way to request the legacy tag? Go back to the FB group and get an invite (and then link it somehow to this account?) or asking a helpful mod :wink: I know you fixed this one manually, but does FB inviting to a existing account work to get the tag (to let you scale)?

(Richard Morris) #15

There is no Automated way. We can manually add them until end of Jan. Or on the end of Jan we’ll just add them to everyone who logged on by then.

We don’t have a use for the group yet. But we have archived all the good stuff from the FB group, so we may have a category here that only FB Legacy members can get into that has that info.

(johnaustin454) #16

I think it’s better to invite directly anyway. Less chance of negativity and trolling.

John

(thefeatherdustersllc) #17

Kicking the tires!

The forum has built-in ability to flag posts. If enough flags are given, the post goes bye bye. Manually inviting members is time consuming and not scalable to a large number of users.

(anonymous50) #19

Hi, I’m trying to patiently navigate… I’d love to know how to add an app to my phone to access the site without going through safari. I saw where someone explained it but it was confusing as hell! So glad to be here and off Facebook. Thank you to everyone who makes this happen!

(anonymous50) #20

Uh oh, I’m annonymous ?