Hi, new person kicking the tires

(suzanna) #21

Figured out how to login and now no longer annonomous

(suzanna) #22

And I got one of those legacy badges too! Thanks Richard

The app is called Discourse. It is available for Apple and Android. When it asks for a forum you want to join, copy the entire address for KF :

https://www.ketogenicforums.com/

The it will ask you to log in when you click through.

(suzanna) #24

Thank you!!

(patti murphy) #25

Well, this is my first post. canā€™t wait to get familiar with the forum

(patti murphy) #26

well dang, I had asked Daisy for an invite but then found it on a post and didnā€™t wait for Daisy. I am so impatient.

Just trying to upload a picā€¦ letā€™s see if I got this

Yay! I did it! Thanks for helping me out @carolT

(Jay eidelberg) #29

Iā€™m missing my patch. Look what happened when I kicked the tire``

I joined here today directly after reading the FB post about it being up and not needing to request via admin to join anymore. Donā€™t want to lose any rights or be limited to info in future. Is it possible to get the legacy tag/badge too? TIA. And Merry Christmas!!

(Richard Morris) #31

Hi Richard.
Iā€™m a senior citizen and have sent a couple of posts/emails but they always come back too me with a message saying the email address was incorrect. Iā€™ve tried to read all the how-tos and havenā€™t found anything that address my problem. As a newbie to the Keto diet, I just love the forums but I obviously have several questions about continuing the diet. Can you point me in the right direction ?
Thank you so much.

(Rob) #34

How are you accessing the forums? PC/Mac, iOS/Android?

The former is pretty straightforward. You posted this request perfectly! Are you trying to post via email? I havenā€™t done this. Sorry, but I think the DiscoBot has tutorials for this and other things.

The second is also easy - download the app from an App Store, sign in with your username/password and you will stay logged in.