Here's a weird (but welcome!) NSV

(Crystal ) #1

So for whatever reason, I still get hungry. Not always, and never HANGRY anymore, but I still feel hunger at times throughout the day.
The AWESOME change though: I don’t get headaches, fog, fatigue, irritability when I haven’t eaten in say, 6 hrs. I just feel hungry, so I eat something and then I feel satiated. None of the above symptoms rule my eating schedule anymore!!
Before, I would eat when I felt weak and headaches and lightheaded and grouchy.
This is exciting. I am excited.
Yay ketooooooo!!!

(Jan) #2

Me too metooo!!! Soooo awesomely cool, right? It’s like having the ability to step outside yourself, and objectively say “I am hungry”… instead of diving down the hangry rabbit hole, just reacting instinctively to the “we’re starving” signals from your body.
I love that my bg is under control, and that my T2d is virtually gone, but the hunger under control? AMAZING.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #3

(Christopher Avery) #4

Congratulations.

(Crystal ) #5

Yes!!!
The joys of keto!!
Congrats on your own success!!
KCKO :facepunch::heart:

(James) #6

Yes, I totally agree. Around 10am I had a cup of keto coffee. Got too busy to have breakfast so I said “Forget it, I’m KETO!” and went to work.

It’s almost 7pm (my lunch hour) and I don’t feel the need to go grab something to eat. I have to go to the grocery store after work so I’ll eat when I get home around 11:30 tonight.

No sweat. Being Keto makes life so much easier. :smiley: