Hello fellow UK keto people

(Amanda poynter-gregory) #1

hello every one been doing keto 4-5 months and lost 52lbs and counting still got another 5 stone to go I recon how is your journey going?

Hello! Wow, that is amazing progress, well done. I have been keto for 5 weeks and down 10lbs. I have 4 stone to go.

(Amanda poynter-gregory) #3

well done that’s an achievement I lost 1 n half stone in first 2 weeks but most of that was water tho I’m so happy to find a lifestyle that works and you too

(Susan) #4

Hello Amanda. You’re doing so well. For me the journey, since May, has been slow and steady, along with losing inches.

(Amanda poynter-gregory) #5

that’s the best way hun I started at 22 stone 9 lbs!! I’m now 18stone 13lbs good luck on your journey x

Hi Susan, me too! Started keto mid February, have now lost 12kg (26lbs) but still want / need to lose same amount again. The inches are just dropping off; its amazing. Feel 20 years younger and have so much energy! Welcome to Alice in Wonderland! :smile: Ali

Hi Amanda, that’s amazing results; well done you! Welcome to the forum; great bunch of people on here. I’ve posted my results to date separately to Susan so I won’t repeat :smile: Ali

(mags) #8

Hi Amanda. We’re very similar. But you have done really well. I’ve been keto since February and have lost about 3 1/2 stone. Bit vague because I was too scared to weigh for a month…thought it would put me off! I have at least 6 more stone to go.
My progress was a steady 2-3lbs per week but has been a bit uppy downy the last month or so. For some reason I never do so well during the summer months.
I vary my regime. IF, EF, OMAD, 2 meals a day. I try to keep my body guessing. Have just started am egg fast today to see what effect that has.