Hello fellow Britons! I run KetoInThe.UK!

conversationstarters
newbies
youtube

(Ginger's KetoInThe.UK) #1

The joy of finding new fellow British ketoers that know about clotted cream!!!
I’ve been keto since 2013, lived in London at the time and started looking into low carb option on the advice of my GP trainee, I still thank her in my dreams :slight_smile:
I’ve moved to Wales in January and in the last year I started sharing my food hauls, recipes and research on my youtube channel if you fancy :slight_smile: it’s just plain simple Keto In The UK :wink:
I am also impatient to start the Nutrition course by the Noakes Foundation in May, if any of you are doing it / are interested in it I’d love to chat about it cause I am over the moon about it!

(Dan Dan) #2

Welcome to the forum :smiley:

“May the Force (fat adaption) be with you”

IF/EF Keto WOE is Self-Discovery which leads to Self Mastery :wink:

Good luck and much success in your journey in IF/EF Keto WOE :grin:

Welcome to the ketogenic forum Ginger! Just had a quick look at your YouTube site and you certainly have loads of recipes on there for people to choose from. Look forward to hearing about your learnings from the nutrition course in May. Enjoy!

(Allie) #4

@KetoInThe.UK Oh hi! :slight_smile: We talk on IG :sparkling_heart:

(Carmen Stone) #5

Subscribed :slight_smile: I just watched your Costco video.I’ve been wondering what keto goodies they had. Thanks for that.

(Sarah Slancauskas) #6

I see you’re based in Wales; I’m based in Hereford (originally from Cornwall) :blush: I’m still new to this so I will check out your blog as I’m keen to get as much info as possible.