Has anyone used these Zero Syrups?

(bulkbiker) #1

Want something to add to double cream (HWC in the US) to give some flavour for a frozen dessert.

They sound too good to be true…!

Which would usually mean they are…

Thanks
Mark

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #2

This looks tasty and I could use it with sucralose. Check your reaction to sucralose first before investing.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #3

Instead of searching for food stripped of all food, why not just eat food?

(eat more) #4

omg i didn’t know you went paleo purist on us! :joy:

(Stickin' with mammoth) #5

I didn’t, I’m just a pragmatic minimalist. I always prefer to streamline my focus rather than expend energy trying to shore up old paradigms. And it doesn’t get much more streamlined than “Food doesn’t have ingredients. Food IS ingredients.”

Also, it saves a buttload of money.

(eat more) #6

replacement sub…

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #7

Save more time and not respond to individual posts when you don’t agree with the use of an item when it’s posted in the Replacement category. Share a post in Chat on your overall point so you have room to develop a full positing statement. The Replacement category is for “Most of us like food, cook food, and enjoy eating food. But for those who just want to take a pill or a shake this category may be for you.” Anyone posting in here has already made this choice and categorized their question appropriately.

(bulkbiker) #8

i was just looking for something to add a bit of flavour to frozen cream which on its own is a bit bland… sorry if I offended…

(Stickin' with mammoth) #9

No offense detected, I was just offering options. Keto on.

Edit: Didn’t see the “Replacements” header. Honest mistake.

(Tina) #10

I agree with @Becky if you are ok with sucralose, this will probably work. It does have some fiber as well.