Has anyone tried adding a little salt to their BPC?

(Clara Teixeira) #21

I add it to the coffee grounds along with mulling spice and a few drops of vanilla. Brew on a strong setting and add heavy cream. It’s bliss in a cup.

I like to put a couple of dashes of almond extract in with the HWC for my coffee, but I always use salted butter

(jilliangordona) #23

I always add salt. I think it’s a tasty addition

(Brian) #24

I’ll have to try that. I tried putting a few drops of vanilla directly into the coffee but was rather underwhelmed with the results. Maybe the flavors will be more pronounced if the vanilla gets put onto the grounds at brewing time.

(Jessica Greening) #25

I live off of my BPC! We do a full French press, toss it in the blender with one tablespoon of coconut oil, butter and heavy cream per cup of coffee, a sprinkle of high quality cinnamon, and for some sweetness a dash of pure vanilla extract (I’ve also used other extracts like peppermint, almond, or coconut) the heavy cream makes it frothy and rich almost like a latte. I can drink an entire pot myself. I also sometimes put in a 1/2 a scoop of chocolate ketones (which I know also of people say is a waste of money but I notice a difference) and that makes it almost like a hot chocolate.