Has anyone else been having problems accessing this forum?

(Wendy) #41

Yes first time today 6/20 I have been able to access the site! Yay!! Hope you all are doing well!

being sold?
being changed?
going bye bye?

no clue on it but yea server troubles are massive now. tons of times can’t get in. oh well…what goes down goes down I guess :slight_smile:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #43

As we have explained already, the ISP server that runs the forum needs to be upgraded. Richard is in the middle of his final exams right now and hopes to be able to perform the upgrade in a couple of weeks.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #44

The site problems we have been experiencing lately are the result of the host server’s running out of file storage. Richard has now finished his exams and has some time to deal with the matter. He promises results soon. If you would like to help fund the hardware upgrade, please visit our Patreon page.

(Elmo) #45

:+1: I had tried 8 or 9 times in a row, and found the website down, consistently. Good to see it’s up again!

I think we are losing a lot of posters to this. It’s cheap and easy to migrate to a managed server, and more practical.

(Hagen) #47

Last couple days I’ve had no problems getting on the forum. Are the problems over?