Has anyone done Body Beast while keto?

(MS) #1

Hi, I am 4 weeks into this way of eating and I am thinking of starting Beachbodys Body Beast this week with a group of friends. I was just wondering if anyone else has done this program while on the Ketogenic diet and what their experience was. The program comes with a high protein high carb diet plan, that I obviously won’t be following. The Videos are about 40-50 minutes long. I have traditionally been an active person (still over weight) but since switching to this WOE I have pulled way back on my exercise ( dog walks and yoga only) and I am itching to start something new. I am worried about being exhausted if I push to hard to soon and would welcome advice on that too.

(EJ) #2

I see you didn’t get any response, but how did your experience of body beast on keto go? I am considering doing the same thing very soon, and any advice or experiences you have to offer would be helpful. Thanks.

I don’t do bodybeast (although I have it) but workout at the gym 4x week and do a lot of supersetting with dumbbells and don’t have any issues I wouldn’t have anyways are far as exhausting myself. Did you wind up doing it, if so how’d it go?