Hands down best keto prepared burger, In N Out

In n Out “protein style” was the best “keto prepared” burger since going keto.

The lettuce coverage and wrapping and preparation, was as if a bun was there. I haven’t been able to eat a burger with my hands like this for a long time. Well done In-N-Out.

In my current home state Zombie burger does a good job, but they basically make a salad of it.

(Mark) #2

They have another option that I eat called the Flying Dutchman, and if you aren’t in California they do have a location in Las Vegas if you ever go there for a visit,most of the other Burger places I have tried the bunless Burger and the meat just doesn’t taste right without all that sweet bun and sauces covering up the taste of the low quality meat so IN-N-OUT is the only place I go for a bunless Burger or just make them at home,found a butcher who will grind me a higher fat content ground beef,which gives it a good flavor but if I’m out and about I grab a couple flying dutcmans, I’ll have to admit I do miss the animal style fries I grew up eating,but I’m slowly learning to make smarter food choices,and fueling my body with what makes me perform best,being a responsible adult sucks sometimes, it’s funny how food can make you nostalgic,I think back on the good times hanging out at IN-N-OUT eating double doubles and animal fries with my friends and trying to get the numbers of the pretty girls behind the counter who worked there,good times

(I like to post memes!) #3

Y’all should post your tips to the Eating Out wiki!

I love In-n-Out! We always eat there when in So Cal. I wish they would open in more states, specifically Washington.

(suzanna) #5

Oh god, me too! First place I hit when I cross into California is “in and out!”

(Tom Seest) #6

I enjoyed In N Out when I bicycled from Santa Barbara to Mexico.

We don’t have them near us.