Great website for keto studies

(Sheri Knauer) #1

I listened to a podcast today in which Ellen Davis was interviewed. She has a website she has listed a lot of scientific studies and resources she has come across over the years while researching the ketogenic diet. I think its put together well and has a lot of great information in it.

(James storie) #2

Llvlc? I listened to that one today as well. I download an insane amount of podcast when I’m at home on the weekends and listen all week while I work!

(Sheri Knauer) #3

yes it was. I listen to a lot too, in the car, at the gym, at home, etc. Cant get enough!

(Cathy) #4

I am a podcast junkie as well. J.M. was one of my first and since have about 25 subscriptions and don’t have the time to listen to them all. Will look for the Ellen Davis one. Thanks for the recommendation.

(Bacon for the Win) #5

another podcast junkie here. I can’t seem to find the Ellen Davis interview though. Care to point me in the right direction? Thanks.

(Sheri Knauer) #6

http://www.thelivinlowcarbshow.com/shownotes/16069/1252-ellen-davis-translating-dr-thomas-seyfrieds-research-on-ketogenic-diets-and-cancer/