Got a job in the "Keto World"

(Joseph) #1

Whats up y’all?!

So I just had to share this with you guys because I am super pumped up about it and no one else understands why I am so pumped for this new opportunity.

Couple days ago I saw an ad online about a place here in Austin called “Picnik”, which is a Vegan, non-gmo, gluten free, vegetarian restaurant that was hiring. I got super excited and immediately email them in regards to the job. Went in yesterday and had an interview which consisted of asking me what I know about the high fat lifestyle of living. He asked me questions about MCT oil, grass fed butter, how to convince a skeptic on the positives of a high fat diet and how to convert them (did a little role play). Thanks to a bunch of information I have learned on this site and on the internet through research I nailed every question and landed me a job at the place!

I am so excited to be working with a company who’s main focus aligns with my lifestyle. I start next Sunday and will be working part time as I have another full time job.

If you have some time check out their website.

Anyways! Hope y’all have a great day and remember… KCKO!

Sounds like a ketopian dream!! Congratulations :sparkles:
Who wouldn’t like to make a living of this amazing WOE :bacon: :cheese: :poultry_leg:

Congrats! I checked out their site and “Butter Coffee” products. Looks pretty cool…

(Richard Morris) #4

Well done that is awesome

(Allan Misner) #5

Congrats!

I was wondering how they would pull off vegan and keto. They’re not vegan although they do serve some vegan dishes.

(Michelle) #6

so awesome!!! happy for you! :clap:

(Joseph) #7

Exactly. I am so pumped up to work there. I start my training the following Sunday. I’ll be sure to post lost of pictures of the food!

Yea, their butter coffee is amazing. I wanted to get some this morning but I couldn’t eat anything until 1pm. I do 20hr fast and that would have messed my fast up

(Joseph) #8

It is an absolute ketopian dream job! I was shocked to see that a place like that existed here in Austin. As soon as I saw that I jumped on it quick! Hopefully I’ll learn a bit more about this WOE/WOL. Thank you!

Good luck on your first day @KetogenicJoseph