Full Blune Carnivore June

Oh, newsflash…dropped another 3 pounds! :smiley:

(Karen) #203

Oh my I feel your pain … what a faff with the hosiery. I was having hot flashes today and it wasn’t particularly hot and I wasn’t in any flippin contraption like that. I would quite literally die. 8 do hope you have managed to get through your day at work today xx

When you described how long it took to get it on it reminded me of when I was a teenager and used to have to lie on the bed to get my skinny tight jeans on … it was a right struggle as I wasn’t exactly a skinny Jim at that time … my mum used to call me thunder thighs! X

The 7 eggs yesterday surely diminished my dinner eating abilities (but I had to eat early and basically only had eggs as an option. if I make my meat early, I will eat my meat early, fresh roasted pork is totally irresistible and it’s best fresh anyway) but as I had my dinner late and refused to stop when my hunger went away (but I easily could eat more), I still ate a respectable amount :smiley: It was so good! And I needed a higher-cal day, I always need them here and there. So yesterday was good.

I used to do the same thing w jeans! Only my brother is the one who nicknamed me “Thunder Thighs”. (Buffalo Butt was another favorite)

(Karen) #206

I think being given the name by your brother was maybe better than from your mum lol no beating about the bush with my mum she just said it how it was :roll_eyes:

(Karen) #207

Think I forgot to post yesterday but had a super day. Stair runs done as per, cancelled CF and had an easy morning. We went to our first dance in a year and a half in the afternoon. Boris changed the goal post on lifting restrictions so what was to be a proper social dance was changed to a recap class. However it was the closest we were going to get to a social and we had a super time. So nice to see old friends again and move to lovely music. Nearly forgot how to apply my make up it had been that long haha.

Had brunch before leaving which was the last of the cooked chick sauted with bacon frankfurters and cheese. Returned home to eat dinner of ribeye steak, eggs and bacon. Then went to CF to do a skills class.

This morning did my stair running then met my daughter for the CF pairs workout. Hard one today mind you they are all hard ones lol.

Came home via my fav shop with plenty foody bargains!

Had 2 lamb burgers eggs and bacon for brunch and dinner was roast lamb leg and some cheese as per usual. Later had the last of the frankfurters.

Was in a picky eating mood today.20210626_120721 20210626_222629

(Linda ) #208

Congrats on your weight-loss seems to be working well for you and thats awesome.

@karen18 yep I remember those days lying on the bed to zip into the jeans sad part is back then I considered my self fat… which I wasn’t lol

@ shanita Savory meat cake mmm yummmo

Still eating a mixture of meats for meals : today was cowboy steak liver and bacon for some crazy reason I keep getting super hungry days every couple of weeks where I want to just eat and eat and eat…
Maybe its because I need more fuel cos although I cook in fat but I don’t add extra fat to my meat and often it’s grilled meat so I’m losing fats I guess…what ever it is its dam annoying as hell to be up hunting food down. I like the calm days cook eat and repeat.

(Linda ) #209

Well the month has ended and it’s good to see the site back up …

Hope everyone had a nice long weekend

(Karen) #210

So have we got a new July thread? Did the site go down before we had chance to name July?

Hi guys :slight_smile:

No photos yet but I managed to buy chuck (ALL the 1.6kg in the grocery store) and it’s awesome so I mostly eat roasted chuck and eggs now. I have a tiny bit leftover liver as well.
Weather is cooler - still warm -, my first leander flower arrived… And I still eat pancakes every day.

And it’s July, yeah.

(Linda ) #212

Yeah it was down before we named it

I started July :slight_smile: I thought one of you guys would have LOL
my vacation is fun but I got a chance to log in and check on all my carnivore pals!!!

So yea…new July is going…everyone chat on that thread and see ya soon

(Linda ) #214

We don’t like to step on toes haha but thank you

no toe stepping, we are ALL ONE GROUP and anyone can lead at any time truly HAHA Cheryl started the challenge long long ago and I just continued it but any one of us at any time can truly start off our month, no biggie deal ever on that :slight_smile: One for all and all for one, carnivore style :100: