Found out I need a new belt

(Ren) #1

About a year ago, I was 231lbs and a mess. I tried to get life insurance since I was newly engaged and want to be able to take care of the love of my life should something happened to me, but I was declined. I started with cutting processed sugar and eating whole foods and slowly transitioned to paleo/primal eating. I was able to get down to 199/200lbs and then plateaued for about 3 months. I started on keto on 5/1 to see if I could break through the plateau.

This morning I went to tighten my belt and found I need to get a new belt because this one is now loose. I didn’t realize that I had made this much progress. I also got the phone call today that I was approved for my life insurance policy!!!

(Griffin Mekelburg) #2

Im not wearing it today to send a pic but I actually have a belt with not 1 but 2 new punched holes because of the same reason! I was 265lbs a year and a half ago and am now around 195 usually (i dont weigh myself much). The belt was one of my favorite victories on this diet! Congrats and keep up the great work, and the life insurance is just a cherry on top!