Found It Late...Find It Great!

(Ted ) #1

I understand that the last time there’s been a post in this area has been back in March, but I just want to let Carl, Richard and Carrie know that I’ve really enjoyed the “2 Keto Dudes” podcasts lately. My drive to and from work totals three hours each weekday, and podcasts–especially ones discussing low-carb eating–have been a godsend to me during the long haul. However, following my turning to podcasts to inform and entertain me during my drive, it took me a long time to circle around to the “2 Keto Dudes” podcasts. I started by sampling a few more recent ones with Carl and Carrie and found them valuable, so I started working backwards through the collection of 'casts until I reached one where Richard says to start from the beginning and move through them one by one. I have, and I have found them to be a great means of knowledge and support for my own low-carb eating regimen. What’s more, being someone who has worked in radio since high school, I find the episodes with either Carl and Richard or Carl and Carrie being very engaging and listenable, which is important when doing a medium such as radio or podcasting. Thank you all for your good work. I’m almost halfway through 2018 at this point, so I’ve got quite a bit more good and helpful listening to go. Looking forward to it!

(Matt) #2

Carl’s been doing dot net related podcast since C# 1.0 days, before they were called podcasts maybe, so he has a lot experience in such production.But yes, not surprising tis good…