Forum

(Christopher Madden) #1

I put this in Humour because it’s not important and wasn’t sure where to categorize it.
But i just wanted to say that this forum set up is amazing . all other forums i belong to regarding other hobbies seem to be a mess and full of trolls, but this one is great. I like the rules and the badges and it certainly makes trolls work to be trollish. so well done to whoever decided to use this style. huge fan of the search bar at the top. :smile:

(Mike Glasbrener) #2

I really love the maturity of interaction on this forum. The community does a good job self policing and the admins are fairly proactive when needed. Since the style of the board software being topic oriented rather than real time trolling feed back helps immensely.

It seems nearly everyone who comes to the board needs help, has done some homework prior to finding the forum and in relatively short order contributes the shared knowledge base gained through forum interaction.

(matt ) #3

Trolls don’t last long here. Between the admins and the flagging system they tend to give up. If not we just walk them out. Glad you enjoy the place. :wink: