First SV milestone met

Got on the scale this AM and F-YEA! under 300 by .2.

So, that’s about 50lbs lost. I’m not sure because when i started the scale said “error”, so I’m calling it 350 start weight.

It’s been a long time coming. Started Oct 1, 2016 and watched people drop hundreds of pounds a month, or it seemed like it, while I was losing ozs a week, or seemed like it. But, I stuck with it.

Next stop, 250… I hope that doesn’t take another 6 months, but I guess, if it does, it does.

The two down dips are EFs. I really should do more of those. I generally only log new lows… but there were a few up days… which I guess is normal.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #2

Congratulations @Pilotbob! It feels so good to see the steady decline. Have you seen changes in clothing sizes? My only significant dips for loss have been related to EF and now 2 runs with ZC, my body is healing with keto and shedding fat with fasting and mixing up the diet. I keep in mind that slow and steady includes muscle building even if you don’t work out… or at least it does for most people. I’m just shy of 9-months and have lost 60 lbs putting me on the slow-ride too, I’m with you slow and steady all the way!

You are a great example of keep calm and keto on!!

Bravo

Yes, no doubt. I’m still wearing the same clothes, but shirts that fit are very lose on me, and shirts that were skin tight now fit well.

I also sat in a booth at Outback last night, and fit fairly well. Usually I avoid booths cause I don’t fit or have to squeeze into them.

Thanks, it’s been a long slow road, but at least the road has a slight decline.

I’ve been wondering lately if my slow progress is my lack of a gallblader. I certainly have plenty excess to lose. Gotta start doing a 4 day EF each month like my original plan.

(Cathy Schroder) #6

Congratulations! That is a huge achievement.

(Michelle) #7

Yeah!!! Awesome job. :clap:

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #8

This was a big advancement for me too, congratulations!

(Jaidann) #9

Congratulations! Slow and steady … that’s healthy and a wonderful example for everyone. :clap: