First fast, electrolytes, nuun tablets

(Leigh Collins) #1

I’m on day 40 of Keto. I’ve been doing intermittent fasting and am attempting my first 24 hour fast today.

I’m reading more and more about electrolytes and wondering about the NUUN tablets I have. They’re sweetened with monkfruit and stevia (no dextrose like some flavors) and have 4 grams of carbs.

Question: Will this derail the autophagy and/or fat burning?

What about sipping on carbonated water? I feel like an idiot for asking that, but I don’t want this to be pointless because I slipped up.

(Ron) #2

You might look at this one as it is cheaper and doesn’t have the carbs.
http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/us/en/high5-zero-electrolyte-drink-tablets/rp-prod42650

(Kevin ross) #3

I use antient sea bed pink salt (tiny pitches oraly every couple hours) during a fast and Vega sport with a meal. The salt also suppresses hunger and keeps that habit away. For me anyway.

(LeeAnn Brooks) #4

$10 shipping for a $5 product…

I’ll stick with my 2 carb ZipFizz.

(Ron) #5

Well since I don’t know where the OP is in the world, the shipping wasn’t really what I was suggesting more than just what the product was. You can order it on amazon also. That was just the first link in the google search of the product I wanted to share.

(LeeAnn Brooks) #6

I actually looked this up on Amazon, but I believe it still has to be shipped over seas, so here in the states, it’s pretty expensive with the shipping.

(Ron) #7

I agree in that it is a little pricey here but Nuun is as expensive or even more so. :open_mouth::wink: